Monday, November 1, 2010

Sigh

Hey, look who's a rockstar!  Just kidding, it's so not me.  I feel like I'm failing life lately.  My house seems to always be a disaster, I'm almost never caught up on the dishes, my personality is a failure, I can't keep my blog updated, and my baby isn't sleep trained.  Go me?  And now the husband is encouraging me to make peace with my pompous brother in law who thinks he's sent from god to train the world on how to behave.  Whatevs.  I tried writing an email, but I'm sure the husband will shoot it down.  He says it's an attempt to better myself and not be such a grudge holder, but fuck, man, if it's the only thing I seem to be good at, what do I have left?  So, there you go, super bitch fest.  I need a nap.
total rockstar failure

No comments:

Post a Comment