Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ForEVER

So, I guess it's been a while.  A way long while!  Ha!  TG just turned 1 a few days ago and that has been busy  blowing my mind.  He got some little toy cars that he's absolutely in love with and I got to make him some birthday pancakes.  This is a tradition that I've been doing with Big D since she was 2.  I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to do with TG.

And this weekend we are throwing his birthday party.  Of course, it's going to be attended by mostly adults.  Hopefully it won't cost us too much more money.
We've also started the weaning process, which is going to take a while with the way I'm doing it.  But, I'm super excited for it!  It's going to be amazing to have my body back again, even if it's going to be a new, deflated version of it's former self.  It will also be nice to be able to have some drinks without worrying if I'm having too much!
I'm pretty sure I say this every post, but I really do intend to update this more often.  Big D is starting school in a couple of weeks, so I'll have more free time.  I may make the goal of updating once a week, maybe I'll add it to my chore list.  Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment