Friday, October 2, 2009

Starting Out

So, here goes. I've said for a couple of years now that when I quit working that I would start my own blog. After loving and reading so many for years now, I guess it's about time I did. I just recently became a stay at home mom after giving birth to my son on August 5th. And that was always the threshold that I gave myself for starting this thing. When I was working, it was always "oh, I'm too busy, I don't have that kind of time" and since Tiny Guy was born it's been "oh, I'm still too busy", so I've decided it's time to quit making excuses! I'm not sure how good it's going to be or if I'll even end up with any followers, but I think this will be a great outlet for me.
I'm sitting here and just having a hell of a time thinking about what I want to write about! I hope that it will get easier the longer I do this. Right now I'm just kind of waiting for Tiny Guy to wake up so that I can feed him.
Tiny Guy (TG) is almost 2 months old now and I just can't believe it. I had such a hard time and struggled with post partum depression after he was born and time moved so slowly then. And now that I'm feeling better, it's just flying! Even the days when I feel like I'm accomplishing almost nothing seem to go so fast. The days when I'm able to get a shower, a nap, AND get some housework done feel like I'm getting so much done! Ha! It's definitely a different mindset. I didn't stay home with my 11 year old daughter, Big D, so I have no experience with this.
OK, I'm going to call this a good first post and be done for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment