Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting it right....

So, I've been feeling crazy disorganized lately. This causes me to spew a lot of negative self talk at myself and that's never a good thing. Ever since TG was born I've had a hell of a time getting a work out done, a shower, and also getting housework finished! So, finally over the weekend I decided I'd had enough of beating myself up for not getting things done. And so at the beginning of the week I created a schedule for myself, so that I know what I need to get accomplished every day. I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm already feeling really awesome about it! So, here I am shooting myself in the foot by using TG's current nap time to write this rather than getting things done! Ha!
Ugh, so we've also dropped off Adam (our 2009 Toyota Corolla [Adam Corolla? Get it? Ha ha ha!]) to get repaired and we probably won't have him back for a week or more!! SUCK! He got damaged in a hail storm back in March before we moved into our house and had a garage to hide our cars in. Yes, we are barely taking our car to get repaired more than 6 months after it was damaged, but whatevs! There are TONS of people here that are barely getting their cars repaired from the same storm, so there! But, now (Hi! I'm about to make my point!) I have no car! My husband has to take the other car (Eve. GET IT???) so that he can go to work and that leaves me with none. Sad. So, I'll be missing out on our regular baby story time on Thursday mornings at the local library! I'll let you know how my sanity holds out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment